- Behaviour and attendance
- Careers advice for young people
- SEND School Provision and Education Health Care Plans
- Exclusion from school
- Free school meals
- Gypsy Roma Traveller education
- Home education
- How many schools are there in Worcestershire?
- Not in training, education or employment (NEET)
- School Organisation and Provision Planning
- Schools finance reports
- School forecast data
- School governors
- The Local Offer
- Virtual school for looked after and adopted children
- Worcestershire Schools Forum
Road Safety Education
A variety of Road Safety Education is available to pupils in Worcestershire schools as part of Worcestershire County Council's commitment to reducing the number of accidents involving children. Read more.
School crossing patrols
The School Crossing Patrol Service (also known as "lollipop men and women") provides a vital link to a safer journey to and from school for many children and adults in Worcestershire. Find out more information on school crossing patrols.
School Uniform Grants
Worcestershire County Council are no longer able to offer a central School Uniform Grant. However, individual schools may choose to offer their own help with school uniform schemes. Please make enquiries directly with your child's school to find out if they are able to help.
Registering a Complaint About a School
All complaints will need to be referred direct to the schools. Complainants should request a copy of the schools complaints policy which will lay out the procedure that the school will be following when investigating the complaint. Read more