The School Transport Application Tracker enables you to view the latest updates on your school or college transport application online and at a time convenient to you.
You can access your account as often as you wish. However, the information provided on the Tracker is the most up to date available and we are unable to provide any further information other than what is displayed.
You will be able to:
- track the status of your transport application (including updates on vacant seats)
- see if further information or a payment is required
- once a contract has been allocated you will be able to see the confirmed route details and bus timetables
- see when your pass has been issued
When can I see my application on the Tracker?
You should be able to see your new application on the Tracker 24 hours after submitting it.
You can also see details of existing transport on the Tracker.
What do I need to access the School Transport Tracker?
You will need the following details to log in:
- Tracker Reference Number (EDT…) which you will find in your confirmation email; if you have forgotten your reference number there is a link on the log in screen to request this
- pupil/student surname
- pupil/student date of birth – in the format dd/mm/yyyy
If you have more than one child using school or college transport then you will need to log in separately, using their individual reference numbers.