School and College Travel

Transport Applications

17/18 September Applications: Please note that we cannot guarantee transport will be arranged in time for the start of the Autumn Term, for late applications received after 31st July 2017. 

You should be able to see your application on the Application Tracker 24 hours after submitting it, but please note that you will not be able to see any updates until the end of June or the beginning of July.  

We are unable to provide any updates until this time. 

ONLY make a payment for travel assistance when one has been requested.

Autumn Term Pass Printing

Autumn Term 2017 pass printing will commence in early August and your pass will arrive in due course.

Re-applying for travel assistance

You do not need to re-apply unless any of the following circumstances are applicable to you:

  • You have moved house since your last application
  • You will be changing school since your last application
  • You will be moving into post 16 education.

Do you need to follow up an existing application or do you have an enquiry?

Children’s Services Travel Policy

Worcestershire County Council as the Local Authority responsible for education provision has agreed a policy for Home to School Travel. Read more

Speak to one of our advisorsChat

School and College Travel information RSS feed