School and College Travel
Current Year Applications:
- While we deal with these as quickly as possible, it should be noted that it can take 20 working days to process.
- You should be able to see your application on the Application Tracker 24 hours after submitting it.
Next Year (September) Applications:
- We can accept applications for September from 1st March of the same year.
- Applications for September, received after 31st July are classed as late applications and we cannot guarantee transport will be arranged in time for the start of the Autumn term.
- You will not be able to see any updates on the Application Tracker until the beginning of July. We are unable to provide any updates until this time.
Policy and pricing structures review
Please be aware that we are currently reviewing both policy and pricing structures for the 2018 to 2019 academic year and this website will be update as soon as any changes are agreed.
Contact Education Travel
Do you need to follow up an existing application or do you have an enquiry? Please complete an enquiry form – we will reply as soon as possible but during busy periods it may take up to 5 working days.
- Autumn Term pass printing will commence in early August.
- Spring Term pass printing will commence in early December.
- Summer Term pass printing will commence before Easter.
- Passes are also printed on a regular basis throughout the year and are sent out via First Class post.
Direct Debit Scheme
- You are able to join the Direct Debit Scheme at the start of the Autumn and Spring terms.
- Mandates will be sent out with payment letters, prior to the beginning of these terms and must be returned to us by the stated deadline dates.
- You are not able to join the scheme at any other time.
- Payments are dealt with as quickly as possible. However, please note that these can take up to 10 working days to process during our busy periods.
- ONLY make a payment for travel assistance when you have received a request for one.
Re-applying for travel assistance
You do not need to re-apply unless any of the following circumstances are applicable to you:
- You have moved house since your last application
- You will be changing school since your last application
- You will be moving into post 16 education.