Request a drop kerb for private residential access

A vehicular access, sometimes known as a dropped kerb, is constructed where you want to allow cars access to your property.

Ringway Infrastructure Services are working in partnership with Worcestershire County Council to offer a full service to install Vehicle Dropped Crossing.

To find out more about the process, please visit the Ringway website (opens in a new window) which will then take you through the whole process.

Please note:

  • the A46 is classed as a trunk road and is the responsibility of Highways England: if you require a vehicle access onto the A46 please contact Highways England on 08457 50 40 30
  • if you are not the owner of the property concerned, you should also approach your landlord for permission