Schools, Education and Learning

Support for Higher Education Students

If you are planning to start University, or are currently at University, and wish to apply for student funding, you will need to apply direct to Student Finance England. Read more

Severn Arts (Formerly Worcestershire Youth Music)

Severn Arts works with over 9,000 children and young people across the county, offering the different services. Read more

Registering a Complaint About a School

The Local Authority no longer has any role in the investigation of complaints about schools. All complaints will need to be referred direct to the schools. Read more

Training Opportunities for the Children and Young People's Workforce

If you are a practitioner working with children, young people and their families in Worcestershire, see the Workforce and Practice Development page for access to training and learning opportunities that may benefit you and your work. Read more

Schools, Education and Learning information RSS feed