Adult Social Care
Everyone in Worcestershire is entitled to receive information, advice and support about the range of help available. This includes the opportunity to have your needs assessed to help you plan and make decisions about your current and future care. You may also be entitled to receive some funding support from Worcestershire County Council to help you.
- Adult Social Care Business Plan
- Adult Services Privacy Notice
- Bereavement support
- Emergency out of hours social work services
- Health and wellbeing
- Housing and care homes
- Independent advocacy
- Make a compliment, comment or complaint
- Palliative and end of life care
- Personal budgets and direct payments for adults
- Power of attorney
- Professionals worried about an adult
- Reviews of adult care and support plans
- Support for adults who are in prison
- Transport and travelling
- What if I can't make a decision for myself about my care?
- Who is eligible for support to meet their needs?