Adult Social Care
Everyone in Worcestershire is entitled to receive information, advice and support about the range of help available. This includes the opportunity to have your needs assessed to help you plan and make decisions about your current and future care. You may also be entitled to receive some funding support from Worcestershire County Council to help you.
- Adult care and support plan
- Independent advocacy
- Paying for care and support
- Personal budgets and direct payments for adults
- Professionals worried about an adult
- Reviews of adult care and support plans
- Support to stay at home
- Support in daily matters
- Support for adults who are in prison
- Transport and travelling
- Power of attorney
- What if I can't make a decision for myself about my care?
- Who is eligible for support to meet their needs?