Make Every Contact CountPublished: Thursday, 7th October 2021
Training For Frontline Workers
Making Every Contact Count (MECC) training gives frontline workers the skills and confidence to have brief opportunistic conversations as part of everyday interactions to motivate healthier lifestyle changes.
MECC e-learning (approx. 30 mins)
- free and open to everyone
- a mandatory pre-requirement for skills training and can be completed as a standalone module
visit the MECC website to access the course: www.worcestershire.gov.uk/mecc
FREE MECC Skills training (2.5 hours)- online and venue-based
- skill based training for frontline workers and volunteers who have opportunities to have brief conversations about making healthier lifestyle choices.
- focusses on behaviour change, effective communication skills, and signposting to support
- the following course dates are available for staff from local authority, NHS, primary care, VCS organisations, education and businesses. E-learning must be completed prior to attending.
- MECC Train the Trainer is available for organisations to roll out skills training to their workforce
To view and book the Skills training courses visit MECC booking website