Updated: 12 June 2020
If you are a signed up business
If you are a signed up business and would like to re-commence Worcestershire Works Well activity and need support from a representative, please contact your representative directly or email WWWAdmin@worcestershire.gov.uk.
If you are a business not currently signed up
If you are a business not currently signed up to the scheme and are interested in signing up, please visit our Sign up to the scheme page.
Guidance around workplace wellbeing and COVID-19
- Business Support Interventions in Worcestershire for COVID-19 Response (One Worcestershire website): useful links to both national and local websites to help businesses find out more about support they can access
- COVID-19: employee health and wellbeing (Business in Community website)
- COVID-19: taking an inclusive approach to remote working (Business in Community website)
- COVID-19: digital technologies to support wellbeing (Business in Community website)
- Toolkits (Business in Community website): there are also other workplace toolkits that have been produced with a COVID-19 lens such as domestic abuse, financial wellbeing, supporting carers in the workplace, supply chain, community partners etc.
- Coronavirus and mental health at work (Acas website)
- Coronavirus and work (Mind website)
- Looking after your mental health while working during the coronavirus outbreak (Mental Health Foundation website)
- Working safely during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak (HSE website)