Cookies are pieces of data that are often created when you visit a website, and which are stored in the cookie directory of your computer. A number of cookies are created when you visit the Worcestershire website.
The cookies do not contain any personal information about you, and they cannot be used to identify an individual user.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. If you do not know how to do this, contact us, giving details on the type of browser you are using, and we will do our best to help. Please note that if you do set your browser not to accept cookies many of the enhanced features may not work correctly.
To delete cookies or reject cookies
We recommend you allow the cookies we set by this web site as they help us to provide you with a better service.
If you do not want to receive cookies from this website:-
- Select cookie settings under the privacy settings in your browser options
- Add our domain (www.worcestershire.gov.uk) to the list of websites you do not want to accept cookies from
- Under settings you can also delete individual cookies or any cookies that your browser has stored
You can find more information on how to delete and control cookies at AboutCookies.org.uk
Cookies used on worcestershire.gov.uk/woda
- Domain: socitm.net
- We use a Socitm survey to ask visitors their opinion of our site. Socitm set a cookie to make sure that you are not asked to complete the survey every time you visit the site
- Domain: maps.google.com
- Domain: youtube.com
- Purpose: some YouTube videos are embedded on worcestershire.gov.uk. A YouTube cookie is used to provide web analytics in terms of the number of times a video has been watched and/or shared.
- For further information, read Privacy at YouTube.
- Domain: twitter.com
- Domain: Facebook.com