The Rona Hub
Grab a jab walk in clinics are open during July and August 2021
If you are 18 or over you can grab a jab at The Artrix, Bromsgrove, B60 1GN, Three Counties Showground, Malvern, WR13 6NW and St Peter’s Baptist Church, Worcester, WR5 3TZ. For more information visit our dedicated page. No need to book, simply turn up to get your vaccination.
Need more information about the COVID-19 vaccination?
Emotional Health & Wellbeing
If you’re going through a difficult time or struggling to understand how you are feeling, these links can help you.
Don’t get caught out, follow these tips and keep life moving
- get vaccinated
- let fresh air in or meet outside
- take an LFT twice a week
- check-in with the app
- wear a face covering in crowded public spaces
- regularly wash your hands
- cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze
- if you have mild COVID19 symptoms, take a PCR test and stay home
Find out more on the Coronavirus page Coronavirus (COVID-19)