Curriculum Development Fund
What is the Curriculum Development Fund?
The Curriculum Development Fund is available for Training Providers who;
- service, or plan to service, the Worcestershire area.
- have an Ofsted rating of either Good or Outstanding.
- can meet the needs of Worcestershire, as outlined within the Worcestershire Local Enterprise Partnership Skills Report (2022), through either curriculum development, or dedicated careers space.
- are a registered Training Provider, delivering vocational training and education to both adults and young people.
Training Providers are able to bid for capital and revenue funding to develop and resource;
- economically vital employer led curriculum for Worcestershire’s workforce, and/or
- careers space for Worcestershire residents to access advice and detail on post-16 and post-18 destinations.
The objectives of this grant include:
- support for economic growth within Worcestershire either through an employer-led curriculum, or through careers space which promotes and offers quality careers advice on post-16 and post-18 options to Worcestershire residents
- inclusivity promotion benefiting all residents including those who face additional barriers to learning and employment
- enhancement of employer engagement through either curriculum development or careers advice and guidance support
- support for Worcestershire businesses with recruitment needs
- support to fulfil the skills needs outlined within the Worcestershire Local Enterprise Partnership Local Skills Report 2022
- value for money
- support for Worcestershire Local Enterprise Partnerships’, and Worcestershire County Councils’, commitment to clean energy and sustainability for the achievement of Net Zero
Providers can apply for a maximum revenue, and capital, of £20,000. The minimum amount for an application is £1,000. Funding will be released on the delivery of key milestones.
How to apply
Round 2 Funding is now closed, this page will be updated if additional funding becomes available.