This accessibility statement applies to Herefordshire and Worcestershire Sendiass website
This website is run by Herefordshire and Worcestershire Sendiass. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard (including skip to content or skip to main navigation)
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
- attend the online events that we host via Zoom; for more information please visit Zoom - Accessibility (opens in a new window)
AbilityNet (opens in a new window) has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible:
- most older PDF documents aren’t fully accessible to screen reader software
- live video streams do not have captions
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: email@example.com.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS) (opens in a new window).