Education, schools and colleges

An child sat at a desk with an apple

Education, schools and colleges

Information about the help and support available in schools and colleges for children with SEND.

Are you going to Further Education College?

The following links will help to support you with leaving school and going to college

SEND services

You can contact Worcestershire County Council through the methods below:

Call the SEND Services Helpline on 01905 845579

Email SEND Services on

Write to SEND Services at the following address: SEND and Vulnerable Learners, Education and Early Help, County Hall, Spetchley Road, Worcester WR5 2NP

Was this page useful