School Closures Tomorrow (Alert 1 of 2) Try out and test our new website! (Alert 2 of 2)

Grants of up to £15k available to support local business recovery and growth

Here2Help Business: Sustain and Grow, Adapt and Develop Published Monday, 8th November 2021

The second phase of the business recovery programme; Here 2 Help Business has been launched by the County Council.

The second phase of the business recovery programme; Here 2 Help Business has been launched by the County Council.

Designed to assist Worcestershire Businesses to recover, adapt, develop and build future resilience, Here2Help Business 2.0 consists of three offers:

-Sustain and Grow Grants
-Develop Graduate Grant
-Tourism Sector Support

Sustain & Grow Grants are now available for Small Medium Enterprises (SME’s) to apply for projects to help address the challenges raised by the Coronavirus pandemic and build a stronger business for the future.

The Develop Graduate Grant will aim to improve business productivity and increase local employment opportunities for recent graduates.

The grant will cover a six-month period at 40% of the Graduate salary costs up to a maximum of £5,000 with the remaining 60% to be provided by the SME.

The Tourism Sector Support team will continue to provide specialist 1:1 consultancy to help the county’s businesses develop their tourism offer.

There are also interactive seminar workshops to help you maximise revenue, increase productivity and diversify, building a strong pipeline for 2022.

Councillor Marc Bayliss, Cabinet Member for Economy and Skills, said: “Our Here2Help Business programme has proven to be really popular with local businesses and a real lifeline to many of them after a particularly difficult period. This flexible approach allows the programme to respond quickly to the changing needs of our local economy as we journey through the impact of the pandemic. The programme of activity aims to help businesses come back stronger realising their full potential for 2021 and building a sustainable model for 2022 onwards.”
 

For more details, please visit the dedicated Here2Help Business pages of the County Council website.