Some of the bus services that were previously halted will restart from Monday.
LMS Travel run a number of buses in Worcestershire and had to cease operation of services due to the pandemic.
The company that delivers the services for Worcestershire County Council will be restarting halted services on July 6.
Worcestershire County Councillor Alan Amos, Cabinet Member with responsibility for Highways, welcomes the reinstatement of more bus services, he said: “We are happy to announce the resumption of the services operated by LMS Travel. The company unfortunately had to cease operation of its bus services due to staff capacity issues as a number of its drivers were in the shielded category which made it impossible for it to run its schedule.
“They have informed us that they are installing perspex screens and have put in place rigorous cleaning regimes as well as issuing staff with PPE. So we are looking forward to the public regaining the confidence to use bus services again as soon as possible.”
From Monday 6 July, residents in the county will be able to access the following services once again:
- 20 Droitwich - Westlands (Circular)
- 21 Worcester -> Winchester Avenue -> Bransford Road -> Worcester
- 24 Worcester - Kilbury Drive (Circular) via Prestwich Avenue
- 39 Lower Wick - Worcester - Blackpole (- Dugdale Drive) via Merrimans Hill
- 42 Fruitlands - Malvern Link via Great Malvern
- 356 Worcester - Grafton Flyford via Tibberton, Crowle
- 423 Worcester -> Bransford -> Alfrick -> Suckley -> Alfrick -> Bransford -> Worcester
- 566 Pinvin - Pershore Estates via Pershore