Visiting the Art Gallery and Museum
Worcester's principal art gallery and museum hosts a unique programme of contemporary art exhibitions, as well as housing a historic picture collection and an intriguing selection of objects ranging from a 19th century chemist's shop to the wonderful Regimental Museum.
Admission to Worcester City Art Gallery and Museum is FREE. There may be a charge for some workshops talks and events.
Opening Times - Art Gallery & Museum
- Monday to Saturday: 10.30am - 4.30pm
- Sunday and Bank Holidays: Closed
Seasonal Closures 2017
- Saturday 23 - Open as normal
- Sunday 24 (Christmas Eve) - Closed
- Monday 25 (Christmas Day) - Closed
- Tuesday 26 (Boxing Day) - Closed
- Wednesday 27 - Closed
- Thursday 28 - Open
- Friday 29 - Open
- Saturday 30 - Open
- Sunday 31 - Closed
- Monday 1 (New Year's Day) - Closed
Café & Foyer Shop
- Monday – Saturday: 10.30am - 4.30pm
(last orders in the café 4.15pm)
Visitor Facilities and Access
- The Art Gallery and Museum is fully accessible and has an easy access toilet.
- Lift entrance is at pavement level in Taylor's Lane and services all floors.
- A wheelchair is available for public use.
- The Gallery is equipped with an Induction Loop.
- Baby changing facilities are available.
- Guide and assistance dogs welcome.
For more information about the Museum's accessibility please download our Access Statement before your visit.