Apply for Cashback
How to claim real your nappy voucher
To be eligible for the voucher you must:
- Live within the county of Worcestershire
- Only make one application per household/family (unless you have twins)
- Have a baby under 24 months old or be expecting
- Love2Shop vouchers will only be issued on production of a receipt or online confirmation which has been issued in the past 6 months.
- You also need to be willing to be contacted a few months after you start using your nappies to help us evaluate the effectiveness of the incentive scheme.
There are two ways you can use your real nappy voucher:
- Apply for your voucher online or by post, then use it to order a nappy bundle or
- Buy your nappies and claim your £30 back in the form of a Love2Shop voucher
To apply for your nappy voucher online
Go to: Online application: Reusable nappy cashback scheme. You will need to attach a copy of your MAT B1 or baby's birth certificate. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
To apply for your nappy voucher via post
Please send a copy of your MAT B1 or baby's birth certificate along with submiting this cashback form to:
Waste Prevention Team
Worcestershire County Council
Worcester WR5 2NP
Or scan and sent it us to by email
scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also accept applications from adoptive and foster parents. Please contact email@example.com regarding alternative evidence documents.