Tell us about a road or highway issue
Issues we don’t look after
- A46 and motorways contact the National Highways or use their reporting tool
- Building control is managed by North and South Worcestershire Building Control (a collective of District Councils within each region).
- Car parks is your District Council
- Deceased animals which do not block a road; District Councils are responsible for general disposal of deceased animals
- Land drainage is done by your District Council drainage team
- Litter or dog fouling is your District Council
- Parking or obstructive parking is either your District Council if a TRO (Traffic Regulation Order) is in place, or the police if there is no TRO in place
- Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) - Worcestershire County Council maintain Sansome Street and Lowesmoor bus lanes only, others are your District Council
- Pest control contact Worcestershire Regulatory Services or a private pest control company.
- Road sweeping and street cleaning is done by your District Council, however we will handle oil or fuel spillages
- Speeding issues contact the police
- Street Name plates is your District Council
Report an issue online
We carry out regular inspections of roads and pavements on our network, but we know that issues may come up between these inspections. These could be potholes or other road surface issues, damaged street lights, overgrown trees or missing lit bollards. You can tell us about maintenance issues online by using our highways reporting application.
Contact us out of hours (4.00pm to 9.00am)
If your report relates to a risk to life, requiring immediate attention please contact West Mercia Police on 999.
For any other emergency situation or one that requires urgent attention please contact the relevant area and number as follows: