Zero Carbon Ready Worcestershire
What is the Zero Carbon ready Worcestershire Programme?
The programme is aimed at supporting organisations/businesses across Worcestershire to reduce their greenhouse emissions and to help move towards the net zero carbon target through free specialist advice and assessments.
It is a pilot scheme funded by the UK Community Renewal Fund which will come to a close on 31 October 2022.
The programme consists of:
- Basic decarbonisation advice (1-2 hour telephone consultation from a specialist) for any business or organisation from any sector
- Decarbonisation Advice and Review (12 hours) – support for less complex projects to help identify opportunities to reduce carbon emissions and reduce energy costs within the organisation/business
- Bespoke Decarbonisation Review– support for more complex or specialist decarbonisation projects that require feasibility, specification and project management or decarbonisation reviews of large sites with multiple buildings or complex manufacturing processes
- Training for individuals and accreditation for businesses to support the retrofit market –100% funding available to gain accreditation to Trust Mark, PAS 2035 or Microgeneration Certification Scheme
- Decarbonisation Portal – Opportunity to join a web-based decarbonisation portal that will allow collation and analysis of participant organisations’ energy and carbon monitoring
- Smart Meters Grant Funding – 50% of match funding will be provided to organisations/businesses for the purchase and installation of Smart Meters