Information for residents concerned about the situation in Ukraine - Support for Sponsors

Apply for a Visa

Here 2 help Logo Banner

Latest government advice for moving to the UK

Apply for a Visa

Once you have identified and contacted a Ukrainian person or family that you wish to sponsor, you or the Ukrainian person must apply for a visa.

A separate form must be completed for everyone who wishes to be sponsored and is intending to travel. You can fill in the form together.

You can apply for a visa on the government’s website which also contains some additional guidance.

Request Help