Living Well for Longer in Worcestershire
Keeping active and well in later life
Looking after your mental and physical wellbeing as you get older can help to slow down age-related functional decline and keep you independent for as long as possible.
Public Health’s new project encourages over 50s across the County to keep active and well in later life.
Worcestershire LifeCurve™ will no longer be available from 16 December 2022.
Please watch this space for new Ageing Well interventions in the future.
For any enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Come and meet the team at the following libraries
- Evesham Tuesday 24 January 10.00am to 1.00pm
- Bromsgrove Friday 27 January 10.00am to 1.00pm
- Malvern Monday 30 January 10.30am to 1.30pm
- Redditch Wednesday 8 Feb 10.00am to 1.00pm
- The Hive Thursday 9 February 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Kidderminster Thursday 16 Feb 1.00pm to 3.00pm
More information to help you