Living Well for Longer in Worcestershire
Keeping active and well in later life
Looking after your mental and physical wellbeing as you get older can help to slow down age-related functional decline and keep you independent for as long as possible.
Public Health’s new project encourages over 50s across the County to keep active and well in later life with two new initiatives, Worcestershire’s LifeCurve™ and the Resistance Band exercises.
The Worcestershire LifeCurve™
The LifeCurve™ is a easy to use self-assessment tool that helps you to find out how well you are ageing, and receive suggestions on how to make a few small daily lifestyle changes to stay active for longer.
You can come and meet us at a roadshow
- 28 August 8:30am to 6:00pm Pershore Plum
- 3 September 9:00am to 5:30pm Salt Fest Droitwich
- 10 September 10:00am to 5:00pm Bromsgrove Town Centre
- You can also collect a free band and talk to the team at Redditch Library on the 13 of September between 10:30am to 1:30pm
- 17 September 8:00am to 3:00pm Malvern Farmers
More information to help you