Essential maintenance to our online payments system

Children's Social Care - Make a Compliment, Comment or a Complaint

Please note:

  • if you want to contact someone about the children's social care service you are receiving, or make a referral please contact the Family Front Door service on 01905 822666
  • if you are seeking an Adult care needs or carers assessment, or a change of service, or increase or decrease in service please contact the Access Centre on 01905 768053

Complaints will be considered under these procedures when made by children and young people with regard to the services they receive from Worcestershire's Social Care Services. Complaints will also be considered when made by parents, Local Authority foster carers and other appropriate adults making a complaint on behalf of a child or young person. 

Complete an online feedback form


Download Make a Compliment, Comment or a Complaint leaflet

Download Speak Up Speak Out leaflet

Consumer Relations Officer

Worcestershire County Council,
Consumer Relations,
County Hall,
Spetchley Road,

Telephone: 01905 845166

Children's Social Care Statutory Representations and Complaints Procedure

Consumer Relations Privacy Notice