Coronavirus (COVID-19) I have symptoms and need a test

If someone has symptoms of COVID-19 they should get a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test as soon as possible

You can order a PCR test kit to be sent to your home or book an appointment at a walk-in or drive-through test site.

Get a free PCR test

Website: Coronavirus (COVID-19): getting tested from GOV.UK (opens in a new window)

If you have concerns regarding anyone offering testing, you should contact Citizens Advice Consumer Service on 0800 223 1133 and details will be passed to Trading Standards who may need to refer the matter to the Medicines and Healthcare Regulatory Agency.

RonaHub coronavirus advice for young people web banner