The Rona Hub
Get savvy this summer!
You must be ready to relax now after this rollercoaster year in and out of school!
There’s lots you can do now as places you love re-open and rules relax so you can hang out with your friends.
Here at The Rona Hub we’ve got the best advice on how you can have a safe summer.
It’s just the basics. You now it by now. Hands, face, space, and fresh air. But there’s plenty of other info on places you can visit safely, ways you can help avoid spreading COVID and support available as you leave school.
Emotional Health & Wellbeing
If you’re going through a difficult time or struggling to understand how you are feeling, these links can help you.
Meals out, gym classes, gatherings | All you need to know
Ready to saddle up for a spin class?
Want to finally meet some colleagues for a post-work meal?
Itching to have family round for a BBQ (all while dodging the rain no doubt!)
If you want to check what you can do now you’ve come to the right place!
- you can eat inside a pub, café or restaurant with up to six people
- classes at the gym have restarted
- you can meet up to 30 people outside
- trips to the cinema, theatres, museums and concerts hall are back
- stay overnight in a hotel or travel safely to ‘green list’ countries
- see live sport and music in crowds of up to 10,000 people
Find out more on the Coronavirus page
Don’t get caught out, follow these tips
Here’s your guide to ways you can avoid spreading COVID when seeing your mates.
- Social distance – Stay cautious when in a big group and keep apart as this helps halt the spread of the virus
- Safer to meet outdoors – You can’t bank on it being sunny but it’s still best to meet up outside when you can as COVID can spread more easily indoors.
- Rule of 6 indoors – Only meet up to six people inside if you’re meeting up for a catch up over a coffee
- Avoid sharing food or drinks with others outside of your household