Here2Help Business: Marketing and digital communications support
Delivered by Edale UK Management Ltd. The Edale marketing team offer wow designs with no hassles or headaches. Edale offers services to care for marketing, financial and business assets across finance, growth and creative design.
Available to all businesses located within Worcestershire, these interactive presentations will be delivered through Zoom and delivered by Edale. Booking is essential as each web event is only available to up to 25 businesses.
Web event: Marketing to Survive Covid-19 – Tim Evans, Head of Investment at Creative England
Date and time: Friday 27 November 2020, 9.30 to 12.00
Creative England uncover creative voices, invest in creative businesses and empower creative communities to grow. Tim oversees the investment activity at Creative England and helps build relationships with the partners and networks that help the businesses to thrive. Tim’s prior experience includes running his own production company and he is passionate about supporting companies beyond investment and supporting entrepreneurial talent to build and execute their ideas.
Tim will give insights from the creative companies they have invested in highlighting how they have responded to the challenges of covid-19 allowing them to adapt and develop for the future. Tim will be looking at
- continuity planning, something that all businesses should be doing throughout this challenging time
- pivoting as part of this strategy
- best practice employed by several Creative England clients
- industry trends and case studies
The presentation we will inspire an interactive workshop where Tim and delegates can work collaboratively on sample situations that will be applicable to all. This will involve a facilitation expert from Edale, online collaboration tools and use of strategic marketing tools.
Advice clinics are available to all businesses located in Worcestershire. These one-hour slots will allow you to speak to an expert to gain invaluable advice, with two approaches to choose from:
- Ask the Marketing Expert: a 1:1 session to give you the opportunity to ask a marketing or communication question to our expert to get it answered directly in line with marketing and communication best practices
- Marketing Check-up: a guided 1:1 to evaluate your marketing, evaluate goals and strategies, monitor results, identify risks and challenges, and suggest changes; the check-up reviews your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and challenges and considers actions to maximise outcomes
Bespoke Marketing and Digital Communications Consultancy
Eligible Worcestershire businesses can receive up to six days consultancy support in marketing, at present this will be delivered remotely via Zoom.
This bespoke one-to-one support allows businesses to consider the strategic agenda of the business and to address more complex longer-term considerations which may require a shift in the business model and operations to build resilience.
Areas of support are flexible to meet your concerns, but may include:
- marketing strategy
- content marketing
- digital marketing
- generating new business
- return on investment
Eligible applicants must be an SME, a limited company, a sole trader or partnership trading over 12 months and they must be in the following sectors:
- manufacturing (including science and medical, food and drink)
- information technology (cyber security, digital and creative)
- business and professional services (this is restricted to business to business and non-intermediary services)
- transport and logistics
To apply, please email Sustain&Grow@worcestershire.gov.uk stating business name, contact details and nature of business to request an enrolment form.