Here2Help Business: Technology support
Delivered by Borwell Ltd, system & secure software specialists.
Borwell has extensive experience in providing professional IT services working with a large variety of customers across multiple industries throughout the county.
Areas of support are flexible to meet your particular needs but may include:
- assessing current ICT systems to determine efficiencies and vulnerabilities
- identify and develop strategies to implement safe and flexible remote working
- identify technology investment to support future business development
- investigate and support the implementation of new ICT business models, technologies and online business tools and solutions
- develop business awareness and understanding regarding cyber security ie potential threats and opportunities that can affect their business
- support businesses to develop digital business community engagement
Advice clinics are available to all businesses located in Worcestershire. These one-hour slots will allow you to speak to an expert to gain invaluable advice.
Josh Corless, Keelan Chance and Shaun Dundavan Borwell experts are available for bookable advice sessions, with two approaches to choose from:
- The IT Health Check: designed to provide a high-level overview of IT uses, configuration and security across the entire business; it captures technical, non-technical and people related information to provide comprehensive and detailed guidance for improvement
- Ask the Expert: gives you the opportunity to ask a system, software or security question to our experts to get it answered directly in line with current best practices
Bespoke Technology Consultancy for businesses
Eligible Worcestershire businesses can receive up to six days consultancy support in marketing, at present this will be delivered remotely via Zoom.
This bespoke one-to-one support allows businesses to consider the strategic agenda of the business and to address more complex longer-term considerations which may require a shift in the business model and operations to build resilience.
Eligible applicants must be an SME, a limited company, a sole trader or partnership trading over 12 months and they must be in the following sectors:
- manufacturing (including science and medical, food and drink)
- information technology (cyber security and digital)
- business and professional services (this is restricted to business to business and non-intermediary services)
- transport and logistics
To apply, please email Sustain&Grow@worcestershire.gov.uk stating business name, contact details and nature of business to request an enrolment form.