Here2Help Business: Business planning and finance
Delivered by Perrigo Consultants Ltd, Taxation and Accounting specialists and Biz-Smarts Ltd.
Perrigo Consultants Ltd bring a specialist insight into financial planning and management gained from years in the big 4 accountancy world as well as working with SME business owners.
BizSmart Ltd have a wealth of experience in delivering growth support (including financial) to owner managers of SMEs.
Available to all businesses located within Worcestershire, these interactive presentations will be delivered through Zoom and delivered by Perrigo Consultants. Booking is essential as each web event is only available to up to 20 businesses.
Web event: ‘Growth beyond COVID’ – driving profitable growth into 2021
Date and time: 17 November 2020, 9.30 to 12.30
This web event will cover the following topics, amongst others:
- what drives profitable growth
- what have the last six months taught us
- the importance of your finance team and accountancy software
- the different between financial forecast and budgets
Advice clinics are available to all businesses located in Worcestershire. These one-hour slots will allow you to speak to an expert to gain invaluable advice.
Dave Perrigo, Kathryn Thomas and Kaye Richardson from Perrigo Consultancy are available for bookable advice sessions, with two approaches to choose from:
- Business & Financial Check List: a chance to review current arrangements for budgeting, cashflow forecasting and identifying key profit/costs centres to identify potential quick win areas for streamlining process and managing financial data to better inform decision making
- Ask the Business Planning & Finance Expert: a 1:1 session giving you the chance to ask questions on any aspect of business planning from strategy to tax issues; questions can be answered directly and in line with current best practice
Bespoke finance and business consultancy
Eligible Worcestershire businesses can receive up to six days consultancy support in marketing, at present this will be delivered remotely via Zoom.
This bespoke one-to-one support allows businesses to consider the strategic agenda of the business and to address more complex longer-term considerations which may require a shift in the business model and operations to build resilience.
Eligible applicants must be an SME, a limited company, a sole trader or partnership trading over 12 months and they must be in the following sectors:
- manufacturing (including science and medical, food and drink)
- information technology (cyber security and digital)
- business and professional services (this is restricted to business to business and non-intermediary services)
- transport and logistics
To apply, please email Sustain&Grow@worcestershire.gov.uk stating business name, contact details and nature of business to request an enrolment form.