Ages 5 to 11
Holiday Activities and Food (HAF) is here!
Follow the link below to search and book activity clubs for the summer holidays. With over 100 venues across Worcestershire there is lots to do this summer.
The free activities are funded by the Department for Education (DfE) for children who receive free school meals (FSM) or children who have been referred to the HAF programme by professionals.
If eligible, your account will be automatically credited with 16 free passes per child on sign up. You can browse activities by map, calendar, or list.
Looking for something specific? Type a keyword into the search bar to find what you’re looking for.
All activity clubs are inclusive of Children with SEND and you are welcome to book any of our mainstream activity days. Please take care on sign up to provide as much information about your child to providers – it’s important that they have this in order to best support and safeguard your child. We do also have some specialised SEND clubs on offer, these are run by providers with specialist facilities, training or adapted activities. To find these, type ‘SEND’ into the keyword search.
Parents, guardians and carers are invited to contact providers directly to discuss suitability of clubs and contact details can be found on all activity information pages.
FSM Eligibility and 15% Flexibility
Up to 15% of funding can be used to support children that don’t qualify for free school meals and fall into one of the following groups:
- children assessed by the local authority as being in need, at risk or vulnerable (this means the child has a CiN plan (Child in Need plan), CPP (Child Protection Plan) or EHA (Early Help Assessment).
- Young Carers
- Looked-after children or previously looked after children (Kinship carers only)
- children with an EHCP (education, health and care plan)
- children directly referred by providers, school, parenting practitioner, health visitors, housing association (see below referral process)
- children from refugee families.
The 15% flexibility is used at the discretion of HAF providers and places are limited due to funding criteria. Priority for HAF places will be given to FSM eligible children.
I want to get a referral
- Ask a professional who knows your family circumstances to be named on your booking form.
- Set up your account at www.haf-it.co.uk
- List your reference under 'Add Child' > 'I have a referral'
- Your referee will be contacted to verify details
- Select and book the activities you want to join
Places for referred children are limited due to funding criteria and priority will be given to FSM eligible children.
I want to refer a child
If a parent has contacted you for a referral:
- Give the parent permission to list you as a professional reference when they sign up at www.haf-it.co.uk
- Contact provider directly
- Contact the HAF team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to sign a child up/refer a child:
- Set up an account in your name at www.haf-it.co.uk
- List the child/ren you would like to sign up
- Add your name as a referee when prompted to select FSM eligibility