Here2Help Business: Adapt - business support
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, expert advisers will offer flexible support in key areas to Worcestershire businesses to enable them to move forward and grow in the post pandemic economy. To meet the variable needs of all our businesses each specialist consultant will offer three types of support. Businesses may, if eligible, access all three types of support or select the most appropriate for their current needs. A body of resources will be built as the programme progresses for business owners to access as and when needed.
Interactive presentations and workshops available to all businesses located in Worcestershire exploring the most pertinent issues that have arisen as a result of COVID-19. They aim to provide initial advice and tips to support the recovery and restart phase and also to plan to build the business for the future.
Business advice clinics
Quick win one to one advice for all Worcestershire businesses. The one hour sessions with a specialist consultant are bookable in advance and businesses may have up to three sessions. The advice clinics offer two approaches:
- a general health check or SWOT analysis of a key business area to review the business’ current situation, identify gaps or areas for development and to consider the actions and approach required to address the highlighted issues
- an opportunity to ‘Ask the expert’; pose a particular question or area of concern; this can be discussed in depth with a specialist who can provide advice and support with action planning to help resolve the issue
The advice clinics may include signposting on to further consultancy support through the Here2 Help Business programme or to other sources of information, advice and guidance.
Bespoke, in-depth, one to one support directly linked to the strategic agenda of the business and to address more complex longer-term considerations which may require a shift in the business model and operations to build business resilience. Eligible Worcestershire businesses may receive up to 6 days consultancy support in one of the key specialist areas, at present this will be delivered remotely via Zoom.
Eligible applicants must be an SME, a limited company, a sole trader or partnership trading over 12 months and they must be in the following sectors:
- manufacturing (including science and medical, food and drink)
- information technology (cyber security, digital and creative)
- professional business to business services – to include architects, accountants, marketing consultants, engineers, chartered surveyors, IT consultants, corporate lawyers and scientific advisors (excludes intermediaries and brokerage services)
- transport and logistics
For more information please visit the following areas: