Grab a jab clinics now open during September 2021
If you are 18 or over you can grab a Jab at the following sites. No need to book, simply turn up to get your vaccination.
- The Artrix, Bromsgrove, B60 1GN: Monday to Saturday 8.00am to 7.30pm and Sunday 8.00am to 1.30pm. (AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccinations available)
- Three Counties Showground, Malvern, WR13 6NW: Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm or Saturday 8.00am to 1.30pm (AstraZeneca and Moderna vaccinations available)
- St Peter’s Baptist Church, Worcester, WR5 3TZ: Monday to Saturday 8.00am to 7.00pm (AstraZeneca and Moderna vaccinations available)
A small number of walk-in vaccination sites are also available for people aged 16 and 17. More sites should become available over time. Find your nearest walk-in vaccination site (opens in a new window)
If you're under 16 and eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine (opens in a new window), you cannot use these walk-in sites to get vaccinated. Please wait to be contacted by the NHS.
Anyone aged 18 or over in England can now have a COVID-19 vaccine.
Getting the COVID-19 jab saves lives, helps to reduce the spread of the virus and helps to protect against new variants.
In this section
- booking a Coronavirus vaccination
- vaccination sites
- what to expect after your COVID-19 vaccination
- easy read
- Dr Ranj, Amy and Harry discuss the COVID-19 vaccine
- translated content
- information for professionals and providers
You do not need to wait to be contacted by the NHS to book your vaccine. If you were contacted but have not booked your appointments, you're still eligible and can book your appointments anytime.
Herefordshire and Worcestershire Clinical Commissioning Group coordinate vaccinations for the two counties. You can find out where vaccinations are available on their website.