Are you a member of the public?
If you and your household have symptoms you must self-isolate and you should book a test as soon as possible.
See also guidance on NHS COVID-19 Test and Trace App
Are you from a school, early years setting, workplace or social care setting?
Contact the Worcestershire Local Outbreak Response Team (LORT) to report a positive or suspected case.
Before you contact the LORT
The LORT should be informed promptly if there is a suspected or positive case within a setting
There is more than one person positive within a setting or workplace (outbreak) or the suspected or positive case is a vulnerable person.
Settings may include:
- early years settings
- social care settings or services including:
- children's homes
- short breaks
- residential and nursing homes
- extra care facilities
- domiciliary care providers
- education settings including
- other children and young people’s settings including
- youth centres
- football clubs
- other out of school clubs
- settings where there may have been groups of people for example ;places of worship
The LORT should also be informed if
A positive case has been at a setting and are working whilst symptomatic or it is identified that they have been in close contact with a number of people or work colleagues from two days prior to symptoms or positive test result.
The LORT should also be informed of
Vulnerable people or settings where vulnerable people may stay may include:
- people who are homeless, homeless shelters, migrant worker dormitories and accommodation for vulnerable migrants
- vulnerable people or those with a learning disability who are at home who have symptoms and require a test
Contact the LORT
- the team are available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and on Saturday and Sunday 9am to 4pm: 01905 845491
- outside of these hours Public Health can be contacted on 01384 679 031
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org