Are you from an SEN setting or social care setting?
Contact the Worcestershire Local Outbreak Response Team (LORT) to report a positive or suspected case.
Before you contact the LORT
The LORT should be informed promptly if there is one or more suspected or positive case within these settings.
Settings may include:
- SEN settings
- social care settings or services including:
- children's homes
- short breaks
- residential and nursing homes
- extra care facilities
- domiciliary care providers
The LORT should also be informed of
Vulnerable people or settings where vulnerable people may stay may include:
- people who are homeless, homeless shelters, migrant worker dormitories and accommodation for vulnerable migrants
- vulnerable people or those with a learning disability who are at home who have symptoms and require a test