Personal protective equipment (PPE)
If you are a Direct Payment recipient and you are having difficulties sourcing PPE, you can either complete our online form or contact us via email:
- email: CV19Logistics@worcestershire.gov.uk
Please highlight your current situation and PPE requirements and we will aim to assist. A typical pack of PPE would last 3 months.
There are also national suppliers of PPE such as:
- Blueleaf Care
- Countrywide Healthcare
- National Supply Disruption
- email: email@example.com
- tel: 0800 915 9964
Penderels Direct Payment Support Service
Pendereles offers direct dayment information, advice and support if you employ personal assistants or care givers.
Please note that as an employer you can provide confirmation to your personal assistant’s or caregivers to state that they are ‘keyworkers’. This may make it quicker for PA’s or caregivers to complete shopping for you at supermarkets, as they can show the letter. Advice on template letters can be found by contacting:
- Penderels Worcestershire branch
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone number: 01299 253225
Penderels are also able to help you with recruitment of Personal Assistants’ or caregivers both on a temporary or permanent basis.
Information around Covid-19:
- Penderels Trust: Coronavirus COVID-19 FAQs for for individual employers (opens in a new window)
- Penderels Trust Coronavirus COVID-19 be prepared factsheet (opens in a new window)