As part of Worcestershire County Council's Learning and Development Team, we provide a dedicated training programme for practitioners working with children, young people and their families in Worcestershire. These courses have a health and social care focus in order to promote best practice, enable and engage families and effectively promote achievement and safeguard children and young people in Worcestershire.
We also cascade information to the workforce to support knowledge and skills.
Additionally for specific areas of learning please see the useful links below:
- Worcestershire Safeguarding Children Partnership training (opens in a new window)
- Worcestershire Safeguarding Adults Board (WSAB)
- Education Services Training (opens in a new window) – a wide range of development and best practice courses for staff in early years, first, primary, middle, secondary and post-16 settings.
- Education Services Conferences (opens in a new window) – events covering a variety of topics, best practice and innovative learning to help schools and settings improve outcomes for children and young people.
- Foster Carer Training
- MindEd (opens in a new window) - Free e-learning to help adults to identify and understand children and young people with mental health issues
- Young Solutions (opens in a new window) – training courses aimed at both paid and volunteer youth workers, group leaders and play workers
Contacts and Information
Learning and Development Team
View and book onto Learning and Development events
- Worcestershire County Council staff (opens in a new window)
- third parties (opens in a new window)
- public (opens in a new window)