On this page you will find information on what you need to know before you apply for skip permit.
How long does the application process take?
It can take up to 5 working days to process an application for a skip permit.
The cost of the permit is £30 for the first week and £20 for subsequent week, payable by credit or debit card.
There is an additional £15 urgency surcharge (within 2 days) for urgent structure applications.
- failure to obtain the necessary permissions may result in fines/enforcement action being taken against you
- if the time required needs to be extended then the request should be submitted in good time before any granted permission expires
- information supplied when you submit your application may be included in any Public Notices issued about the works and will appear on Worcestershire roadworks map
- if for any reason we need to check any information submitted we may need to contact you for clarification - please see the Council's Privacy Notice for further information about how we use your information
Before you start your application
For your application you will need to:
- provide the exact location and placement of the skip (carriageway, footway or verge)
- upload copies of your up to date Public Liability Insurance certificate and Waste Carriers Licence
- agree to our Terms and Conditions
- pay online on submission
- have your login details in hand - if your organisation has already applied for permits or licences such as road closures, skips etc. via our online systems, your organisation should already have an account, however, if your organisation does not have yet an account, please go to Create a company account page