Essential maintenance to our online payments system

Contact Lets Waste Less

For more information about reducing your waste, recycling more or to send supporting information when applying for a CVT permit please email

For information on how your recycling is reprocessed or what happens to your waste once it is collected please go to Severn Waste Services 

For questions about the collection of your waste and recycling, chargeable garden waste or bulky waste services please contact your district council: