Wychavon (Droitwich, Evesham and Pershore)
Specialist groups and activities (part-funded by Worcestershire Children First)
These groups are part-funded by Worcestershire Children First and run by specially trained staff which means that parent carers do not have to stay with their children. Families will need to pay a contribution to attend most groups.
Other groups and activities
These groups are ones we know are suitable for children and young people with SEND. A parent or carer might need to stay during the group, depending on the needs of the child.
- Brighter Life Day Service (young adults)
- Cats Whiskers Music Services
- CDP dance classes
- CLAPA - support for young people with a cleft lip and/or palate
- Disability Football (Worcestershire)
- Merlin's Magic Wand (free family fun days)
- Over 14's Project (WPCC youth club)
- The Diabetes Football Community (support network)
If you think any of this information is incorrect or missing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org