Try out and test our new website!

School and college travel assistance

Pass printing

Passes are printed on a regular basis throughout the year and are sent out via First Class post. Read more about pass printing

School and transport policies

Worcestershire County Council, as the Local Authority responsible for education provision, has agreed a policy for Home to School Travel. Read more about school and transport policies

Severn Card Student Bus Pass scheme

Severn Card Student Bus Pass is for students aged under 19, or mature students of sponsor colleges. Read more about Severn Card Student Bus Pass scheme

Vacant Seat Payment scheme

Vacant Seat offers the option to buy a spare seat on existing Worcestershire County Council school contract vehicles. Read more about Vacant Seat Payment scheme

What happens with an education travel application

Application received via the online application form, from 1st March of the same year:

Acknowledgement email automatically sent containing the EDT number, to be used to access the Application Tracker – please keep this safe as you will need to refer to this. Read more about what happens with an education travel application

Contact Education Travel

If you wish to enquire about the progress of your application, please use the Application Tracker and the EDT number advised in your application receipt email. Read more about how to contact the Education Travel team

Vacant seat update – August 22nd 2022

We are experiencing a higher than normal increase in applications for Home to School transport which means we are unable to confirm all offers of Vacant Seats until after October half term (as we need to allocate seats to those children who are eligible first). Parents of non-eligible children wishing to take advantage of any discretionary places will be placed on the waiting list and parents are advised to make their own suitable travel arrangements for the start of the new academic year. Once availability is confirmed the Transport Team will contact parents.

You will be able to check the status of your application using the tracker which can be accessed via our web pages. If you have not heard anything regarding your application by 1 November 2022, please contact the Hub on 01905 765 765.

Direct Debits

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer the option to pay by Direct Debit at this time. We hope we can offer this for Spring 2023 and this will be advised with the Spring Term payment letter. Please make Termly or half termly payments for Autumn Term 2022.

Pass Printing

We have started printing passes and will continue to do so over the next few weeks.