Who we may share your information with
We may need to share the personal information you have given to us or we’ve collected about you with partner organisations where relevant to the individual and/or their care provision. These include but are not limited to:
- Property Services and Maintenance Partnership provided by Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council for helpdesk services
- other third-party suppliers appointed under contract to deliver specific services e.g. hard facility management services, and information systems
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities
- other public authorities and public partnerships (e.g. councils, schools, NHS providers, Police, government departments etc.)
- voluntary and non-commercial sector organisations that help us deliver services
Information will only ever be shared when it is strictly necessary to help us provide effective services and you may have the right to refuse. We will not pass it onto any other parties unless required to do so by law or in all reasonable circumstances the disclosure is fair and warranted for the purposes of processing or subject to a data protection exemption.
We have specific data sharing agreements in place with local agencies and sometimes the law requires that we may have to pass your details on to a third party, for example, to prevent crime.