Try out and test our new website!

Adult Mental Health Services Privacy Notice

Your information rights

You are entitled to a copy, or a description, of the personal data we hold that relates to you, subject to lawful restrictions. Please go to our Make a Data Protection Request page to find out how to make a request.

You may be entitled to rectification, restriction, objection, and erasure of your personal information depending on the service and legal basis.  Please in the first instance contact your Social Worker or care provider to exercise these Information Rights or call the Worcestershire County Council Adult Contact Team on 01905 768053 or email at

See our overall privacy notice for further contact details and if you have a complaint about your information rights.