How long we will hold your information
- child performance/exemption licences, chaperone licences and child work permits are held for 3 years
- free school meal data is held for the eligible period plus 4 years; unsuccessful applications are held for 1 month
- Governor information is held for 3 years from the end of post
- NQT information is held for 6 years
- safeguarding records (in line with Social Care teams)
- school admissions data is held for 7 years
- school notes of visits and project board notes are held for 3 years
- SEND assessment information for date of birth plus 30 years
- statutory moderation and monitoring records for EYFS, Phonics, KS1 and KS2 are kept for 4 years
There are a range of other retention periods affecting different types of information and service. More information about retention periods can be found in the summary Disposal Schedule.
Please note stated retention periods may be subject to any legal holds imposed under the Inquiries Act 2005 that may concern the information and override standard retention periods.