Who we may share your information with
We may need to share the personal information you have given to us or we’ve collected about you with partner organisations where relevant to the individual and/or their care provision. These include but are not limited to:
- academies and academy trusts
- Department for Education
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Education and Skills Funding Agency
- Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs
- Office of the Schools Adjudicator
- other local authorities
- other local authority schools
- Regional Schools Commissioner
- Standards and Testing Agency
- Worcestershire County Council
- Worcestershire Early Years Settings
- Worcestershire Health Services
- Worcestershire Schools
Information will only ever be shared when it is strictly necessary to help us provide effective services and you may have the right to refuse. We will not pass it onto any other parties unless required to do so by law or in all reasonable circumstances the disclosure is fair and warranted for the purposes of processing or subject to a data protection exemption.
We have specific data sharing agreements in place with local agencies and sometimes the law requires that we may have to pass your details on to a third party, for example, to prevent crime.
Applications for free school meals will be processed using an automated decision making tool. Manual checks can also be requested if and when necessary.
Applications for school admissions will be processed using an automated decision making tool. Prior to the automated decision makings, manual checks and data validation are completed on all of the information collated to ensure accuracy when the decision making automated process is completed.