How long we will hold your information
We will only keep your information for the minimum period necessary:
- Pre Planning & Post Planning Application Advice records – 12 years
- Planning Enforcement records – 10 years
- Consultation Processing records – 6 years
- Appeals records – 6 years
- Complaint investigation records – 10 years
- Unsuccessful application records – 10 years
- Minerals Planning, Monitoring Waste Site and Waste Management Sites records – permanent
The information outlined in this privacy notice will be kept in accordance with our retention schedule. All information will be held securely and destroyed under confidential conditions.
More information about our retention periods can be found in our summary Disposal Schedule.
Please note stated retention periods may be subject to any legal holds imposed under the Inquiries Act 2005 that may concern the information and override standard retention periods.