Who we may share your information with
We may need to share the personal information you have given to us or we’ve collected about you with partner organisations where relevant to the individual and/or their use of the learning provision. These include but are not limited to:
- other Worcestershire County Council services as appropriate including Legal Services
- voluntary agency partners
- government departments
- national regulators and agencies
- other local authorities
- third party contractors
- funding bodies
- West Midlands Strategic Partnership
- Worcestershire District and City Councils
- Department of Education (DfE), including LRS and the Education and Skills Funding Agency
- the English European Social Fund (ESF) Managing Authority or its agents
- Prospects – commissioned partner for the National Career Service
Information will only ever be shared when it is strictly necessary to help us provide effective services and you may have the right to refuse. We will not pass it onto any other parties unless required to do so by law or in all reasonable circumstances the disclosure is fair and warranted for the purposes of processing or subject to a data protection exemption.
We have specific data sharing agreements in place with local agencies and sometimes the law requires that we may have to pass your details on to a third party, for example, to prevent crime.