Purpose for processing
Worcestershire County Council is the controller for the Warmer Worcestershire Programme. Our partner Act on Energy operate this programme on our behalf.
The programme processes personal information in order to carry out delivery and administration of the Warmer Worcestershire Programme either directly or jointly with partners and commissioned private and third sector providers. This includes:
- assessing your eligibility for grants and offers
- processing your application
- offering additional energy advice on request
- conducting data analysis on the users of this service to support the development of new services
- maintaining fraud prevention
- contacting you in the delivery of project services
- providing progress reports to the funding organisations
The information you provide will be used by Act on Energy in order to deliver the programme support. Act on Energy also have their own privacy notice which is available on request via email@example.com.