Your information rights
You are entitled to a copy, or a description, of the personal data we hold that relates to you, subject to lawful restrictions. Please go to our Make a Data Protection Request page to find out how to make a request.
You may be entitled to rectification, restriction, objection, and erasure of your personal information depending on the service and legal basis. Please in the first instance contact the SEN Team Email: email@example.com if you wish to:
- amend any records we hold
- access any records we hold
- have any information we hold corrected
- have any information we hold erased
- restrict how information we hold can be used or shared
- object to information being held
- have any information we hold transferred to a third party
Or you can call the main Worcestershire County Council contact telephone number of 01905 765765.
If you need more information about how Department for Education collect and use your information, please visit GOV.UK - DfE - Data protection: how we share pupil and workforce data (opens in a new window).
Please see our overarching Privacy Notice for further contact details and if you have a complaint about your information rights.