Try out and test our new website!

Full Privacy Notice

How to complain

If you wish to complain about your privacy or rights please contact the service in the first instance.

If you wish to raise the matter directly with the Data Protection Officer, please use the details in the Contacts page.

You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO is an independent body set up to uphold information rights in the UK. They can also provide advice and guidance and can be contacted: