Online school applications will be unavailable from 4:30pm Friday (27) until 12pm Monday (30)

What to do if you think an adult might have Autism?

If you think that you, or someone you know, may have autism then contact your GP or other healthcare professional.

Your GP may refer you to the Family Psychologist (opens in a new window). This is a service that has been commissioned by Worcestershire County Council to provide assessments and support for adults who have, or are suspected of having, an Autistic Spectrum Condition. You must be registered with a Worcestershire GP to access this service.

What support is available?

ASPIE (opens in a new window) - ASPIE is a social self-help and motivation group for adults with Asperger’s Syndrome (Aspies). They provide a centre in Worcester where Aspies feel welcome and accepted.

Autism West Midlands (opens in a new window) - They are a leading charity in the West Midlands for people with autism.