Worcestershire Local Outbreak Response Teams (LORT) unable to receive emails on Sunday 19 September

Who to contact for advice and guidance (SEND Local Offer)

If you need some advice and guidance around special educational needs and/or disabilities, the below services can help:

If you find that any of the information on these pages is incorrect or links don't work, please let us know by emailing: localoffer@worcschildrenfirst.org.uk

SEND Services

If you have any questions about Education, Health and Care Plans you can contact Worcestershire County Council's SEND Services:

Call the helpline: 01905 845579
Email: sen@worcschildrenfirst.org.uk

Useful links

Onside Advocacy (opens in a new window) - Onside Advocacy provides practical and proactive support to ensure disadvantaged people are treated fairly as citizens and have equal rights within all aspects of their lives.

Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) (opens in a new window) - PALS is available to help patients, relatives and carers with questions and concerns about health services.

Healthwatch Worcestershire (opens in a new window) - Healthwatch helps to give a voice to the public, patients and users of health and social care services in Worcestershire. They can signpost you to organisations that can support you and help you to share what you think about local health and social care services.

Citizens Advice (opens in a new window) - the Citizens Advice website has lots of advice to help you find a way forward, whatever the problem. You can also call a local team who can give you free, confidential and impartial advice.