Education, schools and colleges (SEND Local Offer)

Are you going to Further Education College?

The following links will help to support you with leaving school and going to college

Website: HOW College (opens in a new window)

Website: Warwickshire College Group (opens in a new window)

Website: Kidderminster College (opens in a new window) 

If you find that any of the information on these pages is incorrect or links don't work, please let us know by emailing:

SEND services

You can contact Worcestershire County Council through the methods below:

Call the SEND Services Helpline on 01905 845579

Email SEND Services on

Write to SEND Services at the following address:
SEND and Vulnerable Learners, Education and Early Help, County Hall, Spetchley Road, Worcester WR5 2NP

Find SEND service contact details: SEND Service Contacts

Useful links

SENDIASS (opens in a new window) - SEND information, advice and support service

Education Services (opens in a new window) - services from Worcestershire Children First that offer support in schools including for disadvantaged and vulnerable adults